Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Single, but Not Lonely

Okay, I admit, I'm an obnoxious nerd who loves Star Wars, cars (especially old muscle cars), will argue out of anything and can cook. So... why am I single and why should I care? Do I really need to lower my standards?

I don't know the answer to the first part of the first question and my friends are starting to wonder if I'm a lesbian (since you know, I love sports... so dumb). Well, I'm straight and while I don't have incredibly high standards, most guys can meet the basics: like baseball and beer and don't stare at my boobs too long. I also like someone who can keep my interest for more than 5 minutes. Bullshit talk bores me and I tune out if all you do is talk about yourself. My cousin seems to think I need to dumb myself down. Yeah, I don't even know how to do that sober.

Should I care about this? Meh. Who cares? While my friends are married with kids (yes, I want that), I'm okay with just my dog. I love my dog. She doesn't let me down like most guys.

I don't find myself all that lonely anyway. I have my family and my friends and to me, that's all I really need.

And for the final question, no, I don't think I should lower my standards FOR ANYONE. That's just plain dumb.

At least I'm not a stalker, passively-aggressively talking/tweeting about me. Obsessed much? Sorry that I don't talk to you. You either:

1) Freak me out and want no part of you.
2) Have a significant other and you continue to bother me.
3) I can't stand to be around you.

Okay, enough of my rambling. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment